Okay, kids. I have a slight problem.
I haven't been able to get to sleep before 2-3 in the morning in about a week and a half now.
And it's not like I have to be up because I'm working on something important.
I just can't get to sleep.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to sleep? I really don't think I can do this much longer, especially with midterms.
Thanks.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
John had this problem for years, and his doctor finally told him he needed to have a sleep test done in the hospital. Turns out he has sleep apnea and needed a breathing machine; ever since he's been sleeping really well. I highly doubt this is the case for you, but I've learned that prolong sleep disorders are worth asking a doctor about.
Completely wear yourself out. That is what I do for me this means running or working out, just don't do it too close to bed.
this happens to me sometimes, when lots of things are running through my mind.. try listening to soothing sounds for about thirty minutes.. it lets your mind unwind from a long day. that works for me. how goes life?
my mom told me when i was little to read the bible when i couldnt sleep and satan would make me fall asleep. isnt that messed up?! lol
Post a Comment