
So . . . I've never been a huge fan of industrial design, but I think this would make an incredibly awesome art studio kinda room.

Additionally, this bedroom could easily make me the happiest man alive.
Both photos from Apartment Therapy (AKA my new favorite way to waste time on the web).

6 comments:
A) studios are awesome places to live!!
B) saw your last post about being a writer. Just wanted to let you know, its very hard to find work in that. That is one of the things that Kenneth was looking for as far as a job went. He wanted something that he could edit papers, and things along the like. He didn't have much luck.
And don't worry about not knowing what you are doing after graduation. I graduate in like 40something days.. and all is what I know is that I'm going to a school to brush up on my A&P. Its scary cuz I'm also trying to find a part or full time job, and I'm not having luck. :(
But that was looking in Middle Tenn. So who knows what you might be able to find elsewhere. I figured you would see this comment first :)
That first room would be an awesome art studio or something to that effect! I love big windows!
To add to what Amy said, it's hard to find a job in anything that isn't in the medical field. Seriously. That's almost all I can find when I'm job hunting. So... unless you want to start training to be a nurse, you might as well go back to school until the job market is better... in my opinion anyway!
Amy A--
I'm sure you are right that solid jobs writing are hard to come by, but I don't really know what else I could do. I mean, I could grab a less desirable job while I work on a manuscript or something . . . I really don't know what to do.
Amy P-S--
Would YOU want me for your nurse?
Yeah, thought not. ;D
Additionally, Amy P-Shaw, I think if nothing else the two of us could workshop stories, etc., and help each other out. We could hang out when I'm in the Boro and we still have the internets when we're in different places.
That is, unless you hate me. :P
I don't know what room I like best. Glad to see you'r back in the blog world.
Believe me, I was definitely not trying to say that you should be a nurse. I know nobody wants me to be their nurse either. Even if they thought they might want me to be their nurse, they would change their mind quickly when they realized how much I hated needles and hospitals and such.
Workshopping would probably help us both a lot! I think that's what helped me with my writing in class, in addition to having deadlines to meet.
Post a Comment