I've made one big one and one small one, now I just have to try to make a second one to match each.
We'll see how that goes.
At least the first one can become a stocking if I can't make a duplicate.
And if I can make a bunch of the smaller ones, I won't have to feel bad about the little Jamaican women sewing socks for Hanes in a Free Trade Zone.
Hippie power!

4 comments:
That's seriously impressive!
So they're made of yarn, right? Are they comfortable to wear with shoes for an extended period of time? I agree with Anna that it's impressive!
I haven't looked at your comments on the story yet but I will soon. I understand getting busy; thanks for getting back to me!
Awww, that does make me feel better! I appreciate that!
Firefly was a fantastic show! It definitely got shortchanged. And I agree, it is hard to know where that line is. I really don't think that's what I'm supposed to do... though I have been proven wrong before. I still wouldn't mind writing for TV, I just wouldn't want a big-whig job like producer or president.
Post a Comment