I have been busier this past week than I think I have been in years.
But seriously.
You may or may not remember my fiasco about a year ago with the Study Abroad Office. Well, there's a class being offered next semester on francophone culture that includes a Spring Break trip to Paris (you know, the center of the universe . . . francophile Mecca) and Brussels. In applying for this trip, I have been forced to interact with them again. And, while they haven't really been any more pleasant this time around, at least I knew what to expect.
In addition to working on the 17 page application for that all week, I also finally gave up on finding my lost passport and went to apply for a new one. That involved two long and confusing forms, a birth certificate, another form of ID, and two separate fees.
Yay, government.
Furthermore, the clock is ticking on a million and a half papers due in the next week.
And my sinuses are trying to kill me.
Also, I've been doing some more thinking on post-undergraduate plans. However, as I have class in a few minutes, that will probably make it into a different post.
Busy, busy, busy.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that's the kind of class I would have like to have taken... one just involving a short trip abroad rather than a long period of time.
Yes I think your right! Adelina did look funny! Can't wait to see you at Christmas, maybe we can all play Duch Blitz.
Amanda
Post a Comment