Duke and Michigan State apps are due by tomorrow. I submitted the Duke app over the break, but I will be working feverishly all day to get the Michigan State stuff submitted.
Friday I visit St. Louis to look at Wash U. Anyone know someone up there I could stay the night with so I can save money I would otherwise have to spend on a hotel?
Oh yeah. And yesterday was my birthday. 23. Woohoo!
Something long and thoughtful, coming soon ...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Bri Bri!
Happy be-lated birthday!!!
Wow your an old man...hehe just kidding!
Christmas will be here before we know it, don't worry Rebekah is workning on a new act lol.
Elizabeth
If you mean my novel, I haven't touched it since I started working. :( I just don't have the time to do much with it. After the holidays I might have to start editing at least a chapter a weekend so I feel like at least it'll be closer to ready to send to someone when I have time to think about that sort of thing.
Post a Comment