Monday, February 22, 2010

Life in Seven Lines

So, I dropped the creative writing class.

I'm 16 pages into my thesis and barely done with the introduction.

I'll be done with my Kansas application and ready to submit that later today.

It's my third week tutoring athletes in French.

I leave for my trip to Paris and Brussels in two weeks.

And I just wanna sleep for about a month.

Consider yourselves updated.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! How is the grad school search going for you (I am so lucky to get into my first choice)? Kinda sad to hear you dropped the creative writing class but I know thesises kill. I just got done with mine a week ago.

Amy said...

What will you be doing in Paris and Brussels?

I don't know where to begin with our workshopping!

Scarlett said...

You're going to Paris/Brussels?! HOW?! WHY?! TAKE ME WITH YOOOUUUU! WAHHHHH! *clings to ankles*

Although I suppose the fact that you have to teach athletes French rather effectively balances the plate.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Paris! I know you have been looking forward to your trip to Paris! I don't want you to go to school in Kansas...... You will be so far away:( and since we already don't see you offen I think you need to find a school close to Cleveland.

Thanks for the update have fun with your tutoring:)

Amanda