I found Him sitting on an old tree stump spitting wisdom on people too smart to want knowledge.
Crossing my legs, I sat on the grass to listen as the Teacher spoke from His seat.
"Many hear, but few truly listen," He was explaining.
"Everyone has veils between their ears and My Message. Veils of experience or opinion, tradition or belief. They cannot listen to what I say; they can only hear My words through those veils and interpret them.
"These interpretations, My friends, are the source of all arrogance, pride, and war.
"Cast aside the veils and your illusions of self; join Me here and know Peace.
"Look around yourselves and know this secret: there is nothing wicked in this world but your perception of it."
Hmm.
Sitting on an old tree stump, Jesus sounds like Buddha.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment