You've seen Mean Girls, right?
Remember "word vomit" where the words just come and come and you can't stop them?
Well, after something like two years of not blogging at all--in between PhuseBox and starting this--that's exactly what I feel is happening to me now. I'd post eight times a day if I had time . . . I just can't stop finding things I want to write about.
"Then why is the title of this post Writer's Block, Brian?"
Because I have so many ideas I just don't know where to start.
No joke, I have about 5 drafts that I just can't get finished because I start them and before they're done I'm thinking about something else.
What do I do?
What's wrong with me?
I'd feel like I was a pathetic human being if I did much more than one post a day.
. . . Am I a pathetic human being?
Maybe I should just try to get a couple of those drafts finished and try not to worry about it.
*Types away furiously*
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Not pathetic..but where do you get so much time?
Post a Comment