I found this on YouTube last night.
It's a video breaking down what each dollar spent on healthcare in the United States goes towards.
Whatever your opinions on the current healthcare issue, I think you'll find it pretty informative. The clip explains what some of the problems are now so that it's easier to make an informed decision about what to do.
Enjoy.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is my major.. and what we talk about in like every class! haha. its cool.. and sad at the same time. how are you doing?
The worst thing about health care is that there really isn't anything that anyone can do about it. Its all the people that are uninsured and using the ER for a primary care visit, and for the most part, they just use it when they have a sore throat or something like that.
Yea, 19 hours. . . kinda crazy, but its been a good semester. I'm doing suprisingly well too.. which is kinda wierd. And yes, STARBUCKS sounds amazing! :) Good luck finishing up, and if you got any questions, send them my way.
We will *hopefully* get to buy something! If you check out my wedding blog, you'll see pictures I got from the Internet from places we looked at online. But when we get some sort of place, I will definitely take and post pictures of it!
Post a Comment