So the University Health Center at the U of M posts monthly fliers over the urinals for guys to read while they're . . . you know.
I think this is a brilliant idea.
Today's flier had a section entitled "How to avoid the Swine Flu." Point 2 was "Stay 6' away." Point 3 was "Don't share saliva."
I don't think that is a brilliant idea.
First off, there should really be qualifying statements on both of those. "Stay six feet away" . . . from whom? From an infected person? From everyone? From pigs?
I'd really like to know. Their generalities could be panic-inducing.
And "Don't share saliva." It's spit, not Grey Poupon, and I'd really like more specifics. Don't share spit with . . . friends? Acquaintances? Pigs?
I feel that these are all viable questions.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:) its crazy how insane the world has gotten over it. Its just like the flu. Good news is its getting my major out a lot! Maybe I can go tackle it somewhere. Those things that they post sound very rushed and not thought out. Go to the CDC website, and you will get all the info that you want to know. That or even the WHO (world health organization). It is interesting stuff.
Wow.
Post a Comment