The rules are:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.
What is your current obsession?
Umm . . . coffee? I dunno, I really haven't discovered anything recently that has just blown my socks off. Maybe a series of Baha'i podcasts I've been listening to every night before I sleep? I hate these kinda questions.
What are you wearing today?
An old RA t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I was wearing my favorite jeans earlier, but I bent over to pick up a penny on the way home from the library earlier today and they ripped right across my bottom. It's really a shame no one was there to laugh at me.
Do you nap a lot?
No, actually. You could probably count the number of times I've napped on one hand (excluding when I had mono, which doesn't count).
Why was today special?
I churned out a 6-page paper and printed all the resources I'll need for the next 10-pager I'll be doing tomorrow? My life rocks! . . . wanna trade?
What would you like to learn to do?
I went to a flamenco show the other night and it was amazing. I want to learn to dance/play the guitar like that. If you ever get a chance to see flamenco, go.
What's for dinner today?
My typical Med-themed food. Today I served myself bread with an olive oil/spices dipping sauce, followed by a chickpea salad.
What's the last thing you bought?
Groceries. Exciting, I know.
What are you listening to right now?
The rain fall outside . . . it's pretty relaxing.
What is your favorite weather?
If I have nothing to do: sunny and warm! If I have something to do: cold and dreary. That way I can focus without the birds and flowers teasing me out the window.
What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
Umm . . . right now I don't have a kitchen, but I guess I'd have to say the oven? I generally prefer to mix things (cookies, bread) by hand, so the only thing I really use that much is the oven. I miss baking bread.
What's your style?
Scruffy bohemian nouveau-Jesus I-don't-care.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
School? I always bite off more than I can really chew and wind up wanting to kill myself by the end of the semester. I also need to find employment for the summer so I can think about getting a car. Connections?
Say something about the person who tagged you:
She's the best prom date ever. I'd know, I went with her twice. :)
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Paris. Or maybe Chile or Morocco. Spain? I like too many different places to answer this with any degree of certainty.
Favorite vacation spot?
My favorite "vacation" recently was to Spain, which I loved . . . but I always went to Florida with my family as a kid, and I really have nothing against that state.
Favorite meal of the day?
Lunch is usually the one I'm most hungry for, but that's eaten on campus, so maybe dinner? I usually enjoy whipping something up in the dorm.
Name a memory from childhood that sticks out in your mind:
I can remember the first adult I was mad at besides my parents. She got me in trouble for eating my cookie before the rest of my meal at church on Wednesday night. I hated her.
What celebrity would you like to punch in the face?
All of them. Paris Hilton or Britney Spears first.
What would you like to get rid of?
School?
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A secluded beach somewhere with a book and a view.
Which language do you want to learn?
I've always wanted to learn Portuguese, but my Spanish and Arabic need brushing up. Yeah, that's right. Add French in there and I'm quatrilingual. Beat my resumé.
Which countries have you visited?
Mexico, Montenegro, Serbia, Spain, the South Bronx, and Memphis. Add in France and Italy if you're counting airport-only.
Which would you go back to?
Mexico, Spain, and the South Bronx. I'd also like to go to France and Italy for the "first time."
I tag Cara and Joseph . . . I think they are the only two who have not yet been tagged.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally talked about how much fun I had at our proms tonight! We were driving back from a Latin dance club and saw a limo, and I was like, 'aw! prom!'
The South Bronx and Memphis as counrties, ha ha.
do you speak arabic?! that's incredible.
Post a Comment