Sinuses. Are. The Devil.
Period.
I've been having trouble with these stupid things for almost a month now with hardly any relief. Medicine works for a time--5 days at most--and then poof! my mouth is the only useful orifice in my head.
And it's ruining my focus. I wrote 3-32 as today's date in my notes.
Grr.
Someday, I'm going to live somewhere with a dry, stable climate.
--Insert segue here.--
Has anyone heard much about that new sagging bill in the state's House? How can you make a law about something like that?
Besides, at least in Memphis, that's totally unenforceable. 2/3 of the city would be fined. Daily.
And police officers should have more important things to do. Like eat doughnuts.* Or catch drug traffickers and rapists.
This country is nuts. Revolution starts tomorrow.
*Blogger does not like my spelling of this word. Blogger can deal.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
There are two spellings of the word: donut or doughnot, blogger just uses the more up to date one. A sagging bill is stupid.
Sudafed PE.. nasal decongestant.. this is my friend.. most times during the year.
Post a Comment