I just found this site.
I am on page eight and thoroughly enjoying myself.
After a huge ANTH midterm today, I think I deserve it.
(Also, the blog is in need of a serious overhaul . . . suggestions?)
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i'm a huge fan of three column layouts (though i have no clue how to set them up). . . boo.
that site looks interesting; i'm def gonna check it out!
I'm just helping with it, and it's a 5K, which is 3 point something miles and shorter than a marathon. I could walk that, but I'm way too wimpy and out of shape to run it.
I hadn't really thought of a contest... I did think maybe of submitting it somewhere to see if it get published in a magazine, though I suppose a lot of contests are set up that way. It's just hard to know which ones are legit. Send me some recommendations and I'll check them out!
Also, one of my friends/bridesmaids is getting her MFA in Creative Writing at some school in Kentucky... Murray I think. Anyhow, she only has to actually physically be there like a couple of weeks. Otherwise, her classes are online, so she can live wherever. Might be worth looking into.
Post a Comment