
Scrambled eggs with homemade biscuits and (veggie) gravy!
While vegetable gravy may not be as great as the regular stuff, I've found that vegetable bouillon with milk and flour gets a pretty similar result that is probably (slightly) better for you.
My weekend was spent at a variety of events centered around Marvin's birthday . . . chief amongst which was a surprise party that I actually managed to organize and pull off without him figuring it out.
It was a resounding success for which I spent 5 hours in the kitchen making food from scratch. Unfortunately, it was all gone before I could get a picture of the table.
I guess that's a good thing, right?

1 comment:
Sounds like you have impressive culinary skills!
And thanks about the layout! I feel like I keep changing it... I like the personal look but I also like the layouts that are more professional and more artistic... thus is my struggle.
Post a Comment