Saturday, September 12, 2009

Banana-Granola Pancakes

So, I may not really have anything interesting to talk about, but I can sure discuss food!


These beauties are my banana-granola pancakes! Take your favorite pancake recipe and substitute particularly ripe bananas for eggs, one-for-one. I also use soy milk instead of regular, which technically makes these vegan. (Shh, don't tell!)

I make my own granola, but you can probably find some at a store that would work just as well, as long as the chunks aren't too big. Nobody wants to break a tooth on a pancake.

Though less healthy, I'm sure you could also replace the granola with chocolate chips and come up with some delicious pancakes. :)

Potassium and fiber from the bananas, protein from the soy milk and nuts (granola), and omega-3's from flaxseed (granola).

And so tasty, too!

1 comment:

Marvin M Mecwan said...

Those pancakes look utterly butterly DELICIOUS!

I am going to have to try them tomorrow morning!