Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eleven Minutes

So, have you ever read something and known that it had an effect on you, just been unable to pinpoint the exact place or nature of the change?

That's how this book by Paulo Coelho made me feel:


I can't say that I loved it, but it wasn't bad, by any means. I just know that it made me feel . . . weird.

So descriptive, I know.

I promise to make an update about not-a-book soon. I actually have a food post on the way, the picture is just on Marvin's camera and I need to get it from him. Also, I finished my scarf. Maybe a picture of that will appear soon.

School? Blah. I need to decide what course I want to contract. Like, by tomorrow. After the experience last semester, I haven't been in a huge hurry to deal with the Honors office again.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good week.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you have to do a thesis or project to graduate from your honors college?